Summary of Event
The SCACC’S annual Swap Meet is held on the last Saturday in July in the Nambour Showgrounds, Coronation Avenue. Subject to weather, which may delay mark out, gates will open from about 10am on the Friday before the Swap.
Approximately 600 sites are available for advanced bookings with a further 300 non-bookable casual sites available from midday on the Friday before the Swap and up to 6.00am on the morning of the Swap unless sold out earlier.
Casual sites cannot be booked in advance and are on a first come first served basis.
Public entry will be available from 6.00am on Saturday. Admission fee is $5.00 per person, car parking is $5.00 No dogs are allowed off leash on the Showgrounds. There will ATMs on site.
Nambour Swap July 30th 2022 Information for swap site holders
- If you are unwell with Covid-19 like symptoms do not attend the Nambour Swap, get tested and self-isolate. You know the routine!
- You should not enter the Nambour Swap if in the previous 14 days you have: Returned to Australia from overseas Been in close contact with an active Covid-19 case
- Ensure the ‘Check In Qld app’ is on your device.
- On entry to the Showgrounds scan a ‘Check In Qld app’ poster with one of our traffic marshalls, volunteers or at one of the many sites around the venue. Should you need to make a Covid-19 declaration please advise a SCACC volunteer and they shall arrange for you to do so on entry.
- Should you become unwell with Covid-19 like symptoms during the Swap Meet please remain on your site, avoid contact with others and advise one of our volunteers, or contact 0472 596 973 (SCACC caravan).
- Maintain social distancing at your site and elsewhere.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Should masks be mandatory, you will supply your own and wear it effectively.
- On arrival at the main entrance to the Nambour Showgrounds (80 Coronation Drive, Nambour) pre-booked swappers please keep in the left lane and casual swappers in the right-hand lane.
- Pre-booked swappers will be directed to site/s according to the name under which the booking was made and/or site/s number/s.
- Any lost property is to be handed to a SCACC volunteer or the Club’s caravan.
- Ensure there are no trip hazards around site/s and that any electrical leads meet current compliance requirements.
- Should you require basic first aid provisions during the Swap, please contact 0472 596 973 or one of our volunteers, and you will be met at the First Aid post.
- If an incident causes significant injury please call 000 and advise a SCACC volunteer, and/or call the number above, so that emergency vehicle access is readily facilitated.
- In the event of an emergency, the evacuation sites are on Heritage Terrace and the Crusher’s gate area, unless otherwise directed by SCACC Swap Meet personnel.
- Enjoy your time in Nambour and we wish you a bumper of a Swap Meet!